[Blueboard] THE BIG BLUE EAGLE BONFIRE

Efren Debulgado efren at admu.edu.ph
Thu Oct 10 10:16:21 PHT 2002

Congratulations to the whole Ateneo community!

Everyone is invited to the BIG BLUE EAGLE BONFIRE celebration
this Saturday, October 12, 2002, at the Bellarmine Field (open
field next to the Church of the Gesu and the College
Administration Building) as follows:

6pm-Anticipated Mass at the Gesu
7pm-Food & Beverage available (for sale) at the Bell Field
Grounds
7:30pm-9pm- Program Proper and Bonfire
9pm-Team Autograph Signing Session and other post-program
entertainment until 12mn.

We welcome alumni assistance/donations for the event: tables,
tents, food, drinks, cash and/or services.  If you are able to do
so, please contact the Alumni Affairs Office by return email or
calling: 426-6081 or 82 and ask for Sonia Araneta or Marijo
Mendoza.  Thanks in advance.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NOVEMBER 22 EAGLES' NIGHT TRIBUTE TO ALL
ATHLETES WILL STILL PUSH THROUGH.  DETAILS TO FOLLOW.

We also acknowledge receipt of your queries on the availablity of
souvenir items like the championship t-shirts, caps, etc.  We are
advised that T-shirts are being printed and will be made
available at the souvenir shop in the college grounds (beside the
ATM center) and the Moro Lorenzo Center starting Thursday,
October 10.  For more info on souvenir items, please call Jover
Chavez at 928-8867, the A-Shop manager.

Thank you.

AMDG, Jun Dalandan