[Blueboard] Songs for Worship 2: More Hymns in Mandarin Chinese

Rowena Marquez jcf at pusit.admu.edu.ph
Wed Oct 9 15:00:04 PHT 2002

Jesuit Music Ministry and Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc.
announce
the release of SONGS FOR WORSHIP 2: More Hymns in Mandarin Chinese.  The
album contains the Mandarin Chinese versions of popular Jesuit hymns
like
"Ang Puso Ko'y Nagpupuri," "Pag-aalay," "Ang Panginoon ang Aking
Pastol,"
"One More Gift," "I Will Sing Forever," and "If I Could Touch You."

Like the first Songs for Worship, the songs in this album were performed
by alumni of Xavier School and St. Jude Catholic School, among whom are
familiar faces on campus: Marilyn Uy, Sherlyn de Guzman, Lou Grant Tan,
and the Jesuits Ari Dy, Danny Huang, and Peter Pojol.  Arnel Aquino, SJ
did the instrumentation and Fr. Nemy Que, SJ, was the musical director.

The album is produced on CDs and cassette tapes.  The choral
arrangements
are also available.  You may purchase them at Jesuit Communications,
Sonolux Bldg; Jesuit Music Ministry, LHS; BMG outlets; CMO Rockwell and
Loyola campuses; selected parishes and religious bookstores.

For inquiries, pls call Cathy Cardoz at 426-5971.