[Blueboard] Erratum on Block Rosary Announcement

L/S Campus Ministry Office ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Wed Oct 9 14:01:21 PHT 2002

ERRATUM: Block coordinator for Xavier, Gonzaga and Bellarmine Halls  is
Emma Marco instead of Emma Castro.

		    LOYOLA SCHOOLS BLOCK ROSARY 2002

	     Let us as one community pray for our families
		     and the families of the world.

	The image of the Blessed Mother and the recitation of the
		holy rosary will take place at the following

October 1 - 5 	Berchmans Hall (block coordinator: Didi Jao)
	7 - 14  Kostka Hall / College Chapel
	14 - 17 Xavier, Gonzaga, Bellarmine (Emma Marco)
	17 - 21 Rizal Library (Gigi Renegado)
	21 - 24 Dela Costa, Social Science, Faura, Colayco (Raquel Tizon)
	24 - 28 SEC, SOM, Com, Chem,  Covered Courts (Monalee Aquino)
	28 	Closing (ASA Executive Board)

			   A Project of the
		   Ateneo Staff Association (ASA)
            in cooperation with the Campus Ministry Office

Prayer for the Family
(John Paul II)

Lord God, from you every family in heaven and on earth takes its name.
Father, you are Love and Life.
Through your Son, Jesus Christ, born of woman,
and through the Holy Spirit, fountain of divine charity,
grant that every family on earth may become
for each successive generation a true shrine of life and love.
Grant that your grace may guide the thoughts and actions
of husbands and wives for the good of their families
and of all the families in the world.
Grant that the young may find in the family
solid support for their human dignity
and for their growth in truth and love.
Grant that love, strengthened by the grace of the
sacrament of marriage, may prove mightier than all the
weakness and trials through which our families sometimes pass.
Through the intercession of the Holy Family of Nazareth,
grant that the Church may fruitfully carry out
her worldwide mission in the family and through the family.
Through Christ our Lord, who is the Way,
the Truth and the Life for ever and ever. Amen.

For inquiries, comments or suggestions kindly contact:

                       L/S CAMPUS MINISTRY OFFICE
                        First Floor, Kostka Hall
                             Loyola Schools
                       Ateneo de Manila University