[Blueboard] EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATIONS

Kate Gregorio csgreg at admu.edu.ph
Fri Oct 4 11:36:24 PHT 2002

MEMO TO :     University Community

F R O M    :      Personnel Director

SUBJECT  :     EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATIONS

Due to the volume of requests for employment certifications that we have been receiving, we are constrained to revise existing procedures for a more effective delivery of services. The following guidelines will be implemented effective immediately:

1.    Employment certifications should be requested either through e-mail (cf attached form) or the Employment Certificate Request form which will be made
       available at  your respective units. We will no longer accept phone-in requests. Please send your requests to the following e-mail addresses:

  1.. malvarez at admu.edu.ph (c/o Mowie Alvarez) - administrators, professionals, staff, maintenance

  2.. mors at admu.edu.ph (c/o Mila Sandoval) - faculty

2.    Processing time of employment certifications is two (2) work days after receipt of request by Personnel Office. For past employees whose files have been
       archived, processing time is five (5) work days.

Thank you.

PAUL Y. SIM, JR.

Personnel Director

/csg