[Blueboard] Fw: W32.Bugbear at mm

Cynthia C. Veneracion vccv at admu.edu.ph
Thu Oct 3 09:48:59 PHT 2002

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

I received a virus (see description from our computer person, below) in my email, which apparently has spread itself to others in my addressbook by taking one of the old messages in my folders and sending it as an email from me. If you have just received an email from me with a message that did not seem to be for you, that's the VIRUS!

Please take time to have your computer scanned using an updated anti-virus software. You have now become a carrier as well. Sorry about this!

CynthiaCV

Cynthia C. Veneracion
Coordinator
Graduate Degree Program for Asian Development Practitioners
o  Department of Sociology and Anthropology
o  Institute of Philippine Culture