[Blueboard] Game 3 Ticket Purchase Guidelines

Efren Debulgado efren at admu.edu.ph
Tue Oct 1 15:31:30 PHT 2002

>From  :  University Athletics Office (UAO)
To      :  Ateneo de Manila Community
Date   :  October 01, 2002
RE     :  Game 3 Ticket Purchase Guidelines

 NO RESERVATIONS (PHONE, FAX, TEXT  OR WALK-IN) WILL BE ACCEPTED!

Aside from the Blue Eagle Gym Ticket Counter, the Office of
College Athletics, High School Department, and Grade School
Department will be selling limited tickets on Thursday, October
03, 2002. Upper Box A, Upper Box B, and General Admission will be
sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Each assigned Ticket Booth will be coming out with their specific
guidelines on or before October 02, 2002. We have divided the
Ateneo de Manila Community to ensure that everybody is given an
equal chance of purchasing tickets.

               PLEASE BE ADVISED OF THE FOLLOWING:

BLUE EAGLE GYM TICKET COUNTER    – ALUMNI
OFFICE OF THE COLLEGE ATHLETICS   – COLLEGE STUDENTS, FACULTY,
AND STAFF
HIGH SCHOOL DEPARTMENT                  – HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS,
FACULTY,

AND STAFF
GRADE SCHOOL DEPARTMENT               – GRADE SCHOOL STUDENTS,
FACULTY,

AND STAFF

We now ask for your cooperation to follow these divisions so that
the entire Ateneo de Manila community will be given an equal
chance of purchasing tickets.

Note:  The UAO will honor the 100 or so sign-ups of last Friday
and 200 sign-ups early Monday, however, only those who were
physically there to sign up their name will be honored.

Thank you.

Jose A. Capistrano, Jr.
UAO Director