[Blueboard] Pathways Booth at the Eagles of Hope Bazaar

Pathways to Higher Education pathways at admu.edu.ph
Wed Nov 27 16:56:37 PHT 2002

      Please post.

      Pathways to Higher Education would like to invite the Ateneo Community, Family and Friends to visit our booth (Stall # 126) at the Eagles of Hope Bazaar on November 30 and December 1, 2002. By purchasing their homemade goods not only have we helped you avoid the Christmas Rush, but you have also helped send a student to school.

      Our participants will sell the following products:

      Dainty

      Pillow Cases
      Fashion Accessories

      Homemade Processed Meat
      Christmas Ham

      Tocino

      Hamburger Patties

      Longganiza

      Yummy Desserts
      Pastillas de Leche
      Yema
      Polvoron
      Macaroons
      Brownies

      If you have questions regarding our products, you can call our office at local 4045 or text us at 0919-8465498.