[Blueboard] Loyola Schools Credit Union (LSCU) General Announcement

lmoldera at pusit.admu.edu.ph lmoldera at pusit.admu.edu.ph
Wed Nov 27 03:54:41 PHT 2002

PLS. POST

LOYOLA SCHOOLS CREDIT UNION
Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City

MEMO TO :       All Members

FROM            :       LSCU Board Secretary

RE              :       General Announcements

         At our Annual General Assembly held on July 20, 2002, Ms.
Nerissa  Cabacungan, Ms. Glenda Oris and Ms. Jossie Lacson were elected to
the Board of Directors of our Credit Cooperative.  They replaced Dr. Cathy
Vistro-Yu, Dr. Rosula Reyes, and Ms. Nora Dela Cruz.

         The Board of Directors for FY 2002-2003 elected the following set
of officers at its meeting last August 8, 2002:

         Chair           -       Ms. Nerissa G. Cabacungan
                                 (College Guidance Office)
         Vice Chair      -       Ms. Glenda Oris
                                 (Filipino & Philosophy Departments)
         Secretary       -       Ms. Luisa Moldera
                                 (Dean's Office, School of Social Sciences)
         Treasurer       -       Mr. Winfer Tabares
                                 (Mathematics Department)
         Director                -       Ms. Lisa Agbay
                                 (Dept. of Information Systems & Computer
Science)
         Director                -       Ms. Jossie Lacson
                                 (English Department)

         Appointments for various committees were:

         Credit Committee:       Mr. Winfer Tabares (Head)
                                 Mr. Richardo Gabito
                                 Ms. Jossie Lacson

         Audit Committee:        Dr. Cathy Vistro-Yu
                                 Ms. Lourdes Rivera
                                 Mr. Raquel Tizon

         Election Committee:     Ms. Nora De la Cruz
                                 Mr. Joel Grutas
                                 Ms. Maritess Catamora

         Education, Training & Promotions:
Ms. Glenda Oris (Head)
                                 Ms. Luisa Moldera

         Special Projects Committee:  Ms. Lisa Agbay

         We are in the process of updating your shares for distribution and
confirmation by December 15, 2002.  The Credit Committee will come up with
the updated guidelines for your information and reference.

         We would like to take this occasion to thank Mr. Neil Bernardo for
having served as General Manager for the last two years, Dr.Cathy
Vistro-Yu, Dr. Rosula Reyes and Ms. Nora Dela Cruz.  Our warmest thanks
also to Dr. Venus C. Ibarra for her kindness and generosity in accepting
the responsibility of managing the Credit Union.

         Thank you very much for bearing with us in this transition period
and we look forward to your continuing contribution to the growth and
development of the Union.