[Blueboard] Prepare the Way of the Lord

L/S Campus Ministry Office ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Wed Nov 20 11:08:22 PHT 2002

		     Advent is the season of preparations.
	    Let us prepare our hearts to welcome the God who comes.

			  You are invited to attend an

	          ADVENT RECOLLECTION FOR STUDENTS AND ALUMNI
			     with Bro. Ari Dy, SJ

		     December 8, 2002, 2nd Sunday of Advent
			 8 AM to 12 NN, College Chapel

	 Those interested may sign-up at the Campus Ministry Office,
		    Kostka Hall, tel # 426 6001 loc 5160 to 61.
			    (Admission is free.)

"We live always during Advent.  We are always waiting for the messiah to
come.  The messiah has come, but is not yet fully manifest.  The messiah
is not yet fully manifest in each of our souls, not fully manifest in
humankind as a whole: that is to say, that just as Christ was born
according to the flesh in Bethlehem of Judah, so must he be born according
to the spirit in each of our souls....  Since the coming of Christ goes on
forever -- he is always he who is to come in the world and in the church
-- there is always an Advent going on."  (Jean Danielou)

For inquiries, comments or suggestions kindly contact:

                       L/S CAMPUS MINISTRY OFFICE
                        First Floor, Kostka Hall
                             Loyola Schools
                       Ateneo de Manila University