[Blueboard] Online Databases

Fernan R. Dizon fdizon at admu.edu.ph
Mon Nov 18 09:02:37 PHT 2002

The Rizal Library is always striving to provide more information sources
to the Ateneo community. In line with this, we would like to inform all of
you that we are the first institutional member of JSTOR in the Philippines
and that you can access JSTOR via this URL: www.jstor.org

Aside from JSTOR, the Rizal Library also subscribes to the following
Online Databases:

1. PSYCinfo: http://biblioline.nisc.com/scripts/login.dll
2. Proquest Digital Dissertations: http://wwwlib.umi.com/dissertations/gateway

All computers in the university with internet access via the 4 proxy
servers of the university will gain access to these online databases.

The library also subscribes to Current Contents Connect. Access to this
online database, however is restricted to two users at a time. For those
who would like to access Current Contents Connect, you can use the
computer terminals at the Periodicals Section of the library.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at local 5816 or
5803.

Thank you.

--
Fernan R. Dizon