[Blueboard] Request for prayers for our ACM teams

Rodrigo . Ma. Mercedes T. didith at admu.edu.ph
Thu Nov 14 08:36:59 PHT 2002

The Department of Information Systems and Computer Science has fielded
three teams to join in the 2002 ACM Asia Programming Contest Manila.  The
competition is going to be held today at the University of Asia and the
Pacific, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.  This is a regional competition that
will pit our teams against the best and brightest from the Philippines,
Hong Kong, Japan, Indonesia, and others.  The winners of the regional
competition will move on to compete in the ACM International Collegiate
Programming Contest.

Please keep our teams and their coach, Dr. Pablo Manastas, in your
prayers!