[Blueboard] JVP: Let's talk about it!

Jesuit Volunteers Phils. Foundation Inc. jvpfi at admu.edu.ph
Tue Nov 12 10:05:29 PHT 2002

********************
"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I
can do something.  I will not refuse to do the something I can do."
- Hellen Keller
********************

The Jesuit Volunteers Philippines will be holding a JVP Orientation Talk
open to students, professionals and other interested individuals.

What is JVP really all about?  Why not make it an option?  Well, let's
talk about it.

*** JVP Orientation Talk
*** November 13, 2002 (Wednesday)
*** 6:00 - 7:30 PM
*** Escaler Hall, SEC Building
*** Ateneo de Manila University

Light snacks follow after.

JVP Alumni will be there to share and talk about their experience/s as a
volunteer and why they think others should volunteer, too.  We also
invited a mother of a former volunteer to share her experiences with her
son away on volunteer service.

Good day and we hope to see you!

JVP Fdn, Inc.
3/F Bellarmine Bldg.