[Blueboard] Elias at Salome

olanski at admu.edu.ph olanski at admu.edu.ph
Thu Nov 7 13:23:16 PHT 2002

Watch a show!

Help a Mangyan!

Spend an evening with us.  Watch “Elias at Salome”, a musical presentation
directed by Pido Aguilar with libretto by Domingo Landicho and music by Jesse
Lucas, Liezl Tiamzon, and Meynard Penaloza.

It will be presented at the Ateneo Grade School Auditorium on the following
dates:

	November 22, 2002		Gala		6:00PM
	November 23, 2002		Matinee	10:00AM
					Gala		6:00PM

	November 29, 2002		Gala		6:00PM
	November 30, 2002		Matinee	10:00AM
					Gala		6:00PM

Tickets are at P150 for gala and P100 for matinee shows.  For reservations,
please call Ms. Olan Cauilan at 4266001 loc. 7101-7102 or Dante Miciano at
4266001 loc 7232.  Tickets will also be sold at the entrance of the AGS
Auditorium on play dates.

Proceeds will go to the AFSAGS outreach program for the Mangyan tribes in
Mindoro.  This is the yearly immersion program for our faculty and staff.

Again, we invite you to spend an evening with us to watch a show, to help a
Mangan!