[Blueboard] LS OAS' Evaluation and Planning Workshop

Marie Joy F. Rodriguez-Salita majoy at admu.edu.ph
Thu May 30 12:44:26 PHT 2002

To the Loyola Schools Community:

Please be informed that the OAS Director together with her office-based staff
will be out on an overnight Evaluation and Planning Workshop from Friday, 31
May until Saturday, 01 June 2002.  The Xavier Office will be closed however all
inquiries and requests for assistance may be coursed through the Kostka Office
through Mr. Richardo Gabito and Mr. Benito Paul Rabara.

Thank you very much.

Office of Administrative Services
Loyola Schools

Marie Joy R. Salita
Office of Administrative Services
Loyola Schools, Ateneo De Manila University
426-6001 ext. 5101-02

I am only one, but I am one.  I can't do everything but I can do something.
And what I can do, that I ought to do.  And what I ought to do, by the grace of
God, I will do.