[Blueboard] JVP Batch 23 Mission Mass

Jesuit Volunteers Phils. Foundation Inc. jvpfi at admu.edu.ph
Wed May 22 11:15:19 PHT 2002

	"Service has a thousand and one faces, expressions and forms.
	Responding to the call of being a Jesuit Volunteer was one way
	for me. It has fulfilled [me and] made me more than happy.
	My friends told me that I've found my calling."
						- Nikki Hipolito, JVP

	(Nikki is part of JVP Batch 22.  He was assigned to teach
	Humanitites, Economics and Political Science to college T'boli
	students in Lake Sebu, South Cotobato.  He has renewed his desire
	to serve thru JVP and as part of JVP Batch 23, he will be sent to
	teach Chemistry to HS Lumad students in Miarayon, Bukidnon.)

Dear Friends,

For this year, 28 young men and women have answered the call to serve as
Jesuit Volunteers.  These 28 volunteers will be missioned off to 18
institutions in different parts of the Philippines to serve as teachers,
community organizers, youth formators or social development workers.

We would like to invite you to witness the spirit of generosity that
has moved these 28 individuals to become Jesuit volunteers and to
witness their formal missioning to their different areas of assignment.

*** JVP MISSION MASS
*** May 25, 2002 (Saturday)
*** 3 PM
*** Ateneo High School Chapel

Fr. Mario Francisco, JVP National Chaplain, will be the main celebrant.

	"JVP and everything that goes with it makes us stronger persons
	with a firm character that will see us through both the good and
	not-so-good moments in our lives."
					- En-En Billena, JVP Batch 22