[Blueboard] AMPC OFFICIAL CANDIDATES (COMMITTEES)

Lina O. Trinidad ellin at admu.edu.ph
Thu May 16 10:21:21 PHT 2002

O F F I C I A L  L I S T  OF  C A N D I D A T E S

C   O  M  M  I  T  T  E  E  S
(THREE (3) to be elected for every committee)

AUDIT AND INVENTORY COMMITTEE

ROGER DOMINGO
Biology Department

CRESENCIANA EMELLO
ACESS

ANGEL EUFEMIO
Rizal Library

JOSE LAGUMEN
Rizal Library

MONTEJO ESTELA
Rizal Library

ROSE TADINA
East Asian Pastoral Institute

C R E D I T   C O M M I T T E E

NARISSA ALIPIO                                    JAIME LOPEZ
AMPC                                                     AMPC

YOLANDA ARAMBULO                          LINA MAGCAMIT
Art Gallery                                              College
Guidance Office

ROWENA ARGONES                              CARMEN MONTEMAYOR
E.S. Program                                          AMPC

CHRISTINA BARZABAL                        SUSAN PADOR
Purchasing Office                                    Rizal Library

ANICIA CORPUZ                                   BERNIE PARAS
Rizal Library                                           Rizal Library

OFELIA ESPEDIDO                               BETH ROBLES
Personnel Office                                     University Archives

MARIE JOSIE LACSON                          CRISTY SAMSON
English Department                                 Rizal Library

E  L  E  C  T  I  O  N   C O M M I T T E E

LEAH ALLIC
AMPC

NARCISA BRIONES
Rizal Library