[Blueboard] Renovation of the LS 1st and 2nd Floor Cafeterias

Marie Joy F. Rodriguez-Salita majoy at admu.edu.ph
Mon May 13 09:37:19 PHT 2002

To the Loyola Schools Community:

Please be advised that the AMPC and Hans Gourmet Cafeterias will undergo major
renovations, mobilization works of which will commence this Wednesday, 15 May
2002.  Construction works will cover a period of 90 calendar days from start of
contract signing.  We have commissioned the services of Research and Design
Management Construction, Inc. under Engr. Rito Reyes.

The renovation works are aimed toward increasing the seating capacity of both
cafeterias.  In line with this, there will be some changes in the traffic flow
along Gonzaga parking lots.

Thank your for usual cooperation and patience.

Sincerely,
LS Office of Administrative Services

Marie Joy R. Salita
Office of Administrative Services
Loyola Schools, Ateneo De Manila University
426-6001 ext. 5101-02

\\\\\\\"I can change.  I can live out of my imagination instead of my memory.
can
tie myself to my limitless potential instead of my limiting past.  I can become
my own first creator.\\\\\\\"