[Blueboard] Message from Fr. Ben re: I-SPAN'02

Dr. Rafael P. Saldana raf at mathsci.math.admu.edu.ph
Mon May 13 08:07:50 PHT 2002

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to share with the Ateneo community the message of Fr. Ben
Nebres regarding I-SPAN'02.

Pls. visit the I-SPAN'02 website ( www.admu.edu.ph/i-span02 ) for updates.

Cheers,

Raffy Saldana

Rafael P. Saldana, Ph.D.
High Performance Computing and Networking Laboratory
Mathematics Department
School of Science and Engineering
Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City 1108
PHILIPPINES
Tel. +63 (2) 426-6125
Fax. +63 (2) 426-6125
Email: raf at mathsci.math.admu.edu.ph
Website: http://www.math.admu.edu.ph/~raf

MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT
of the Ateneo de Manila University

My warmest congratulations and thanks to the organizers and participants
of the 6th International Symposium on Parallel Architectures, Algorithms,
and Networks (I-SPAN'02). This is a truly unique opportunity for the
Philippine community in Information and Communications Technologies (ICT)
to participate and be informed on major developments in a very important
area of ICT. We look forward to greater research and collaboration with
colleagues abroad and with industry after this Conference.

            The Ateneo de Manila is pleased to be helping to host this
Conference and we look forward to a renewed commitment to helping our
country move forward in this important field.

             Once more, my warmest congratulations and best wishes.

(Sgd.)  BIENVENDO F. NEBRES, S. J.