[Blueboard] JVP Send-Off Mass

Jesuit Volunteers Phils. Foundation Inc. jvpfi at admu.edu.ph
Thu May 9 08:36:41 PHT 2002

Dear Friends,

We are happy to to tell you that that the following 11 individuals from
Manila will be part of the 23rd Batch of volunteers of the Jesuit
Volunteers Philippines (JVP).

Dennis Angustia		PSBA		BSBA Marketing '00
Yam-Yam Chan            AdMU            AB Philosophy '02
Jerome Garcia           AdMU            AB Interdisciplinary Studies '02
Mike Juan               AdMU            BS Management Engineering '97
Jerry Jose              UP Diliman      BS Business Administration '97
Ina Lapid               UP Diliman      BA Psychology '02
Dom Olinares            AdMU            BS Chemistry '02
Olive Perez             AdMU            AB Psychology '02
Tess Quijano		AdMU		AB Management Economics '97
Ninin Sumpaico          AdMU            BS Psychology '02
Dax Tibus		Sto. Nino Seminary	AB Philosophy '00

We invite each of you to see them off during their Send Off Mass.

		*** JVP MANILA SEND-OFF MASS ***
		*** May 15, 2002 (Wednesday) ***
		***   Ateneo College Chapel  ***

Fr. Mike Lambino will be the main celebrant.