[Blueboard] Request for Prayers

President's Office aseus at admu.edu.ph
Thu May 9 08:21:16 PHT 2002

MEMO TO:  The University Community

FROM        :  The President

Subject     :  Request for Prayers

REQUEST FOR PRAYERS

        Please remember in your prayers my mother, MRS. ASUNCION F. NEBRES. She will be 96 this August. A few weeks ago she became unable to swallow and she has been fed through a nasal tube (NGT). The other night she started having a fever and when I saw her last night she was very weak.  She was brought to Medical City and is being treated for possible urinary tract infection.

        I am scheduled to leave for Europe tonight, but will wait to see how she responds to the treatment.

                                                                                                                BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.