[Blueboard] DE LEON RE-APPOINTED ASSISTANT CURATOR

rlerma at admu.edu.ph rlerma at admu.edu.ph
Thu May 2 13:47:42 PHT 2002

I am pleased to announce the re-appointment of JOEL ALEXANDER S. DE LEON  as
Assistant Curator of the Ateneo Art Gallery effective 1 May 2002. He replaces
MARY FRANCES K. NG who is assuming a full-time teaching position with the
Department of English, The Loyola Schools.

Mr. de Leon is eminently qualified to join the Gallery's professional staff
having served in the same position in an acting capacity from 9 October to 31
December 2000.  He is presently completing his MA at the Ateneo de Manila
University's Department of Psychology, and is also a practicing visual artist.

Please join me in warmly welcoming Mr. de Leon back to the university
community, as I thank Ms. Ng for the exemplary manner in which she performed
her assigned tasks.

Ramon E.S. Lerma
Curator
Ateneo Art Gallery