[Blueboard] Holy Wednesday 2002 Schedule

Aseus Villola aseus at admu.edu.ph
Fri Mar 22 11:41:00 PHT 2002

Ateneo de Manila University
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

MEMO TO :   The UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY
        FROM :   The PRESIDENT
   SUBJECT :   Holy Wednesday 2002 Schedule

            In consultation with, and on the recommendation of the various Unit Heads of the University, I am declaring Holy Wednesday, 27 March 2002, a School Holiday to enable University employees to prepare for and participate in the Holy Week liturgies.

            Holy Wednesday will be time off with pay.

            With my prayers for you and your families in this holy Lenten season.

                                                                                                    Bienvenido F.  Nebres, S.J.