[Blueboard] TRIP TO THE U.S. – March 27 to April 9, 2002

President's Office aseus at admu.edu.ph
Mon Mar 18 11:57:00 PHT 2002

Memo to:      The University Community

       From:       The President

  Subject:        TRIP TO THE U.S. – March 27 to April 9, 2002

            I will leave Manila for the U.S. on Wednesday morning, March 27.

            I will attend the Board Meeting of Regis University in Denver, Colorado

April 4 and 5. I will also spend a few days in San Francisco and New York to meet with Jesuits and Ateneo faculty studying in the United States.

            During my absence, Dr. Alfredo R.A. Bengzon, Vice President for the Professional Schools and Social Development will be Officer-in-Charge. My office has my contact addresses and phone numbers.

                I will return to Manila on the evening of Tuesday, April 9.

                                                                                                   BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.