[Blueboard] INTAC

Vergara . Maria Flor C. grevyolf at admu.edu.ph
Wed Mar 13 15:46:33 PHT 2002

please post. thanks

The Introduction to Ateneo Culture (INTACT) program is a venue for the
freshmen to know and understand the thrust of the Ateneo. In doing so, it
is hoped that they will be driven to develop themselves (both in
competence and character) to live out this thrust in their student life
and answer the call for service as Ateneans.

In order to effectively implement the program, we are in need of Ateneo
upperclassmen who are willing to take on the responsibility of guiding the
freshmen toward this path. As INTACT moderator, one is expected to
exemplify a life of excellence, service and social consciousness. He/She
will be responsible for a class of 30-40 freshmen from June to September
2002 and facilitate their learnings from the program.

We also welcome faculty members to facilitate at least one (1) exposure
trip and process the students' learnings at the end of the exposure.

Application forms can be acquired from:

Office for Social Concern and INvolvement
College Guidance Office
and Campus Ministry Office

Deadline for submission is March 23 (12nn)

Interested faculties need not submit application forms. Just call OSCI and
look for Floy at local 5090.