[Blueboard] Our desires mark us.

L/S Campus Ministry Office ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Mon Jul 22 11:35:13 PHT 2002

		We are a mesh of desires.  Often we dismiss these desires
because they seem to be inescapably linked with the world. We need to
listen to our desires with the respect they deserve.  Our desires mark us.
They identify us.  They tell us who we are as persons in relationship.
		Many great spiritual teachers have used desire as a
central metaphor for the human search for God.  In the deepest of our
longings, we realize it is God we seek.  And in our seeking, God finds us.
We meet desire for desire.

		This retreat is an invitation tp pray the desires of our
heart and to see the ways in which they relate with discernment.

		We invite all interested Loyola Schools Faculty,
Administrators and Professionals to this retreat:

		WHAT DO I WANT: PRAYING THE DESIRES OF MY HEART
		Cenacle Retreat House
		Facilitator:  Sr. Bubbles Bandojo, RC

		Kindly sign-up at the Campus Ministry Office.

For inquiries, comments or suggestions kindly contact:

                       L/S CAMPUS MINISTRY OFFICE
                        First Floor, Kostka Hall
                             Loyola Schools
                       Ateneo de Manila University