[Blueboard] Renovation of the Loyola Schools Infirmary

Marie Joy F. Rodriguez-Salita majoy at admu.edu.ph
Sat Jul 20 11:38:19 PHT 2002

Please be informed that the Loyola Schools Infirmary is scheduled for
renovation starting Monday, 22 July 2002 until 10 August 2002.  We have
contracted the services of CE Padilla Construction to undertake this renovation

work.  For the meantime, the Infirmary is stationed in the first floor of the
Social Sciences Center (former office of the Dean for School of Management).

Thank you for usual understanding.

Office of Administrative Services

Marie Joy R. Salita
Office of Administrative Services
Loyola Schools, Ateneo De Manila University
426-6001 ext. 5101-02

I am only one, but I am one.  I can't do everything but I can do something.
And what I can do, that I ought to do.  And what I ought to do, by the grace of
God, I will do.