[Blueboard] Fw: Mrs. Daria

susan del rosario sdelrosario at aps.ateneo.edu
Wed Jul 17 18:04:14 PHT 2002

Pls. post.  Thank you.

----- Original Message -----
From: nenita aburido <netthe at yahoo.com>
To: <sdelrosario at aps.ateneo.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 5:43 PM
Subject: Mrs. Daria

 Dear Colleagues,

     Mrs. Luzviminda T. Daria, Senior Law Reference
 Librarian of the Ateneo Professional Schools Library
 has been hospitalized since June 11, 2002 at the
 Philippine Heart Center of Asia.  She was diagnosed
 with a liver disease.  She is now undergoing
 chemoembolization treatment.

     We would like to request from the Ateneo community
 to pray for her early recovery and be able to pass her
 trying ordeals.

 Thank you so much.

     In the same call, we would like to include in your
 prayers Weng, wife of Eric Suratos, our Technical
 Assistant in the Library.  Weng is currently
 undergoing weekly dialysis plus high blood pressure
 for the past four (4) months now.  She is treated as
 an out-patient.

 Thank you for your concern,