[Blueboard] Jesuit Communications' Week-long Sale in Celebration of Ignatian Week

Rowena Marquez jcf at pusit.admu.edu.ph
Tue Jul 16 11:25:40 PHT 2002

On July 22 – 26, 2002, in celebration of Ignatian Week, Jesuit
Communications will hold a week-long sale on all its products.  CDs will
be priced at P300.00 and cassette tapes at P100.00.  All other products
will be at 10% off.  You may avail of these special promotion at CMO –
Ateneo Loyola and Rockwell campuses as well as at our in-house stores at
Jesuit Commications, Sonolux Bldg. and Jesuit Music Ministry, Loyola
House of Studies.

Our new book, the much-awaited How Can I Find God? by Fr. James Martin,
SJ will already be available.  This book brings together a fascinating
spectrum of voices speaking of the journey that is the essence of all
human life --- the search for truth, and therefore, God.  It is an
illuminating, honest, personal, and soulful work.

“When you search for me, you will find me; if you seek with all your
heart, I will let you find me, says the Lord...” The Book of Jeremiah
(29:12-14)

Bringing The Imitation of Christ into the 21st Century, a contemporary
version of a famous spiritual classic, is also already available.
Authored by William A. Meninger, OSCO, whose books are often chosen by
Spiritual Book Associates (book club for spiritual readers), it presents
the message of the original in such a way as to demonstrate its validity
for our times.  As in other Meninger works,
Bringing the Imitation of Christ into the 21st Century is creative,
clear, and inviting.  It provides new insights into several time-tested
classics of the spiritual life and offers a practical path for
approaching God.

Discover these books and more when you visit us!  Avail of our very
special prices for a very special celebration.

See you soon!