[Blueboard] Philippine Academic Book Fair

karen orp at admu.edu.ph
Wed Jul 10 13:32:13 PHT 2002

The 6th Philippine Academic Book Bair is scheduled for 15-19 July at the Alumni
Hall of Ang Bahay ng Alumni, UP Campus, Diliman, Quezon City. Book Fair hours
are 9 a.m. to 7 p.m daily. The Formal Opening Ceremonies are on Monday, 15 July
at 9:30 am.  This will push through even if Monday, election day, is declared a
holiday.

The Office of Research and Publications will have a booth at the Book Fair for
the first time! Jesuit Communications will be sharing our booth.

You are all cordially invited to visit our booth where we will be exhibiting and
selling all our ORP published titles.  We hope that our faculty authors will be
able to visit the fair at some point, to meet with customers and sign books that
are purchased on those days.

Although ORP will remain open during this week, we will be shorthanded as our
staff will be taking turns manning the exhibit.

Thank you and we hope to see you there!

Karen Cardenas

**********************
"The world is changed.