[Blueboard] PARENTING FOR KIDS SEMINAR

CEFAM cefam at pusit.admu.edu.ph
Wed Jul 10 07:43:02 PHT 2002

ARE YOU RAISING YOUR KIDS RIGHT?
What’s a better way to raise your Children?
Find out by joining CEFAM’S . . .

PEP- Kids WORKSHOP
POSITIVE   EMPOWERED PARENTING  of  Kids
(1-12 years old)
Workshop Topics:

·       What Kind of Parent Am I?
·       How Can I Become My Child’s Friend?
·       What Makes My Child Feel Happy, Confident and Capable?
·       How Can I Discipline My Child and Still Enjoy Parenting?

When    :       Saturday, July 20 & 27, 2002, 8:30 AM - 4:30 P.M.

Where   :       Center for Family Ministries (CEFAM)
                         Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights, Q.C.

Fee             :       P 1,500.00 per person/ P 2,600.00 for both parents
                         (Includes handbook, lunch and snacks)

Resource Persons are psychologists and counselors from the CEFAM Staff.

Limited Slots Available.  For reservations, please call tel. nos. 426-4289
to 92.