[Blueboard] FW: [teamateneo_athleticscouncil] ANNOUNCEMENT ! ! !

EMERSON LLOYD O. CO emerson at easycall.com.ph
Fri Jul 5 22:55:22 PHT 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: paulmc at admu.edu.ph [mailto:paulmc at admu.edu.ph]
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 3:09 PM
To: bueboard at lists.ateneo.edu
Cc: teamateneo_athleticscouncil at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [teamateneo_athleticscouncil] ANNOUNCEMENT ! ! !

PLEASE POST

The College Athletics Office is transferring its offices to the
new College Athletics Building at Physical Education Complex on July 6.
We
will be closed for any business transactions on this day.

We would also like to inform the University community that for the next
couple
of days, our internet and phone connections in the new building will not
be
operational.  We would like to request that any urgent communications be

hand delivered to our new building.

Thank you.

Paul M. Cabacungan
Staff