[Blueboard] Where are you grounded?

L/S Campus Ministry Office ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Fri Jul 5 09:57:45 PHT 2002

Please pass on to your alumni friends.
--------

		In celebration of the Feast of St. Ignatius
		  the Loyola Schools Campus Ministry Office
			        presents

		GROUNDED IN GOD: Principle and Foundation

			An Ignatian Recollection
		        with Fr. Dan McNamara, SJ
			  28 July 2002, Sunday
	 	    8:30 AM to 12:00 NN, College Chapel

	     Also open to students and alumni. Admission is free.
		Please sign up at the Campus Ministry Office.

A Prayer of Love and Praise
(adapted from Ignatius' Principle and Foundation)

Lord my God, when Your love spilled over
into creation
You thought of me,
I am
from love, of love,  for love.

Let my heart, O God, always
  recognize,
  cherish,
  and enjoy your goodness in all of creation.

Direct all that is me toward your praise.
Teach me reverence for every person, all things.
Energize me in your service.

Lord God
may nothing ever distract me from your
love . . .
  neither health nor sickness
     wealth nor poverty
     honor nor dishonor
     long life nor short life.
May I never seek nor choose to other
than You intend or wish.    Amen.

For inquiries, comments or suggestions kindly contact:

                       L/S CAMPUS MINISTRY OFFICE
                        First Floor, Kostka Hall
                             Loyola Schools
                       Ateneo de Manila University