[Blueboard] Vocation Seminar for Women

L/S Campus Ministry Office ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Wed Jul 3 08:50:36 PHT 2002

	     All single young female professionals and students
	  		are invited to attend the
		       VOCATION SEMINAR FOR WOMEN
		on 20 July 2002, Saturday, 1:00 - 5:00 PM
	       Please sign-up at the Campus Ministry Office.

"Only Hope"
sung by Mandy Moore
from the teen movie "A Walk to Remember"

There's a song that's inside of my soul
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold
But you sing to me over and over and over again.

Refrain:
So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours I pray
To be only yours I pray
To be only yours I know now you're my only hope

Sing to me the songs of the stars
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again.
(Refrain)

I give you my destiny
I'm giving you all of me
I want your symphony singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs
I'm giving it back.
(Refrain)

For inquiries, comments or suggestions kindly contact:

                       L/S CAMPUS MINISTRY OFFICE
                        First Floor, Kostka Hall
                             Loyola Schools
                       Ateneo de Manila University