[Blueboard] Palliative Care

sjsasec sjsasec at pusit.admu.edu.ph
Mon Jul 1 23:32:17 PHT 2002

INA Foundation, Inc, in its pursuit of the rediscovery and the realization of the person's wholeness and wellness as God's image is conducting a 2 1/2 day-seminar-workshop on Palliative Care on 19-21 July, 2002 at La Verna Retreat House in Tagaytay City.  Larri Hayhurst of Educating for Empowerment, an Australian based organization, will facilitate the workshop.

The course is facilitated using an interactive experiential educational process that is learner driven.  For this reason, we would like to keep the number of participants to a maximum of twenty (20).  Workshop fee is P 3,000,00 per person inclusive of board and lodging and hand-outs.  Participants must arrange their own transport to and from Tagaytay City.

We would appreciate hearing from you on or before 5 July, 2002.  Participants will be accepted on first-come, first served basis, and just confimed upon payment of the P 1,500.00 reservation fee.

Sincerely yours,

Sgd THELMA M. MAKASIAR

" You matter because you are you.  You matter to the last moment of your life, and we will do all we can not only to help you die peacefully but to live until you die."