[Blueboard] Thank God it's First Friday

L/S Campus Ministry Office ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Mon Jul 1 11:06:12 PHT 2002

		Everyone is invited to the following
			First Friday activities
			  on July 5, 2002.

Taize Eucharistic Adoration
3:45-4:30 PM, College Chapel

	  "Nothing is more conducive to a communion with the living God
	than a meditative common prayer with, as its high point, singing
	that never ends and that continues in the silence of one's heart
	when one is alone again.  When the mystery of God becomes tangible
	through the simple beauty of symbols, when it is not smothered by
	too many words, then a common prayer, far from exuding monotony
	and boredom, awakens us to heaven's joy on earth." (Bro. Roger)

Praying with the Masters Series
after the 4:45 PM Mass, College Chapel
"Praying with Fr. Pedro Arrupe, SJ"
with Fr. Rudy Fernandez, SJ

	    This series aims to make available the rich spiritual
	teachings of mystics and guides whose wisdom can help us in our
	own spiritual pilgrimages and lead us to open ourselves ever more
	deeply to Christ, who dwells in the center of our hearts.

	    This July, we have invited Fr. Rudy Fernandez, SJ to share on
	the life and example of Fr. Pedro Arrupe, SJ, former Superior
	General of the Society of Jesus.

"I adore Thee, O most Sacred Heart of Jesus,
inflame my heart with the divine love
with which Thine Own is all on fire."

For inquiries, comments or suggestions kindly contact:

                       L/S CAMPUS MINISTRY OFFICE
                        First Floor, Kostka Hall
                             Loyola Schools
                       Ateneo de Manila University