[Blueboard] The Habit

L/S Campus Ministry Office ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Tue Jan 29 16:42:33 PHT 2002

You are invited to join us in our First Friday Devotion (Feb. 1).

First Friday Taize Eucharistic Adoration
3:45 PM - 4:30 PM, College Chapel

"...prayer for peace is not an afterthought to the work of peace. It is of
the very essence of building the peace of order, justice, and freedom.  To
pray for peace is to open the human heart to the inroads of God's power to
renew all things.  With the life-giving force of his grace, God can create
openings for peace where only obstacles and closures are apparent; he can
strengthen and enlarge the solidarity of the human family in spite of our
endless history of division and conflict..."  (John Paul II)

YOUR HEART TODAY
after the 4:45 PM Mass, College Chapel

"Were not our hearts burning within us?"
with Fr. Joseph Galdon, SJ

To encounter Christ is to experience his love. It is this loving presence
that sets hearts on fire.  To be set aflame,  to be filled with passion
for God,  is an experience being offered by Christ to all.  And just as
the disciples experienced Christ in the breaking of the bread,  so too are
we invited to experience His presence in the Eucharist.

"I adore Thee, O most Sacred Heart of Jesus,
inflame my heart with the divine love
with which Thine Own is all on fire."

For inquiries, comments or suggestions kindly contact:

                       L/S CAMPUS MINISTRY OFFICE
                        First Floor, Kostka Hall
                             Loyola Schools
                       Ateneo de Manila University