[Blueboard] Job Opening

Marie Joy F. Rodriguez-Salita majoy at admu.edu.ph
Wed Jan 23 10:59:02 PHT 2002

The Ateneo De Manila University Loyola Schools, is in need of a School Nurse
with the following qualifications:

 Has satisfactorily passed the Nursing Licensure Exam;
 Has previous work experience as a School or Hospital Nurse;
 Has very good communication and interpersonal skills.

Interested applicants may send their letter of application, including resume,
transcript of records and 2x2 picture, to Ms. Joy Salita, Office of
Administrative Services, ADMU Loyola Schools.

Marie Joy R. Salita
Office of Administrative Services
Loyola Schools, Ateneo De Manila University
426-6001 ext. 5101-02

"I can change.  I can live out of my imagination instead of my memory.  I
can
tie myself to my limitless potential instead of my limiting past.  I can become
my own first creator."