[Blueboard] TRIP TO THE U.S. - January 9-14, 2002

Aseus Villola aseus at admu.edu.ph
Tue Jan 8 14:46:18 PHT 2002

MEMO TO:         The University Community

FROM:               The President

SUBJECT:            TRIP TO THE U.S. - January 9-14, 2002

           I will leave Manila early Wednesday morning, January 9 to attend the Board Meeting of Regis University in Denver, Colorado. I will return on Monday evening, January 14.

            During my absence, Mr. Jose M. Santos, the Vice President for Finance and Treasurer will be Officer-in-Charge. My office has my contact addresses and phone numbers.

                                                                                                    BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.