[Blueboard] Re: School Forum 9 January 2002

Santos . Benilda S. beniss at admu.edu.ph
Tue Jan 8 12:08:36 PHT 2002

There being only one topic for the agenda for the School Forum
tomorrow, 9 January 2002, we shall postpone proceedings to the
last one for school year 2001-02 which will be on 6 February
2002.  We enjoin presentors to streamline their reports and
presentations, and the audience to keep their questions focused
on the matter at hand as we may need to finish discussing a
number of topics for the day.  Likewise, we request that you
submit presentations as early as this week to give us time
to prioritize matters that have to be presented before the
School Council in February.

Moreover, my term as chair of the Forum ends this semester.
Nominations for the new chair may be sent to me via e-mail.

Happy New Year, Colleagues!

Beni Santos
Chair
School Forum