[Blueboard] The Habit

L/S Campus Ministry Office ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Fri Jan 4 07:45:50 PHT 2002

	Everyone is invited to the following First Friday Activities
				(January 4, 2002)

		     First Friday Taize Eucharistic Adoration
		        3:45 - 4:30 PM, College Chapel

   "...pray... the ways of justice and peace may prevail." (John Paul II)

				YOUR HEART TODAY
			 after the 4:45 PM Mass, College Chapel

	"Where your treasure is, there your heart is also." (Mt 6,21)
		      		with Dr. Rofel Brion

	 What do I desire? It is important to listen to our desires for
they identify us and mark us.  And if we listen to the deepest desires of
our heart, we realize it is God we seek.  And in our seeking, God finds
us.  We meet desire for desire.

"I adore Thee O most Sacred Heart of Jesus,
inflame my heart with the divine love
with which Thine own is all on fire."

For inquiries, comments or suggestions kindly contact:

                       L/S CAMPUS MINISTRY OFFICE
                        First Floor, Kostka Hall
                             Loyola Schools
                       Ateneo de Manila University