[Blueboard] GATE PASS STICKER 2002-2003
Physical Plant Office
uppa at pusit.admu.edu.ph
Wed Apr 24 17:28:09 PHT 2002
PROCEDURES FOR GETTING GATE PASS STICKER 2002-2003
A. EMISSION TEST
1. Prepare a photocopy of your current LTO certificate of
2. Proceed to the Security Office at the Blue Eagle Gym.
3. Get two copies of the Emission Testing and Sticker
4. Fill up application forms (in duplicate).
5. Pay the testing fee and sticker fee. Keep the official
6. Proceed to the parking area (near the pedestrian
overpass) for the emission test.
Note that the tent for diesel-powered vehicles is to your
right. The tent for gasoline-powered vehicles is to your left.
The testing site is open during the following hours in
April and May:
M-F: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. - no noon break
Sat.: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - no noon break
If your vehicle passes the test, you may obtain your
FACULTY AND STAFF - Room 207, Xavier Hall
STUDENTS AND BUSINESS - Blue Eagle Gym near Leopard
VEHICLES THAT FAIL THE EMISSION TEST will have to undergo a tune up or
1. Bring the official receipts for the emission test and sticker
and go to the Security Office.
2. Fill up another application form.
3. Proceed to the testing site for a retest.
Note: The retest will be FREE OF CHARGE. Simply present
your official receipt for the emission test.
4. If your vehicle passes the test, you may obtain your sticker.
Simply present your official receipt for the car sticker.
More information about the Blueboard