[Blueboard] Pathways Office

Keh. Harvey Sy hskeh at admu.edu.ph
Wed Apr 24 12:58:50 PHT 2002

Please Post.

	We would like to formally inform the Ateneo de Manila Community
that the Pathways to Higher Education Program formally began its
operations last April 16, 2002. Our office is based at the Alingal Hall
and we can be reached via the following local numbers: 4045, 4046, 4047
and 4048.

	The Pathways Program is an education reform program bent on
helping underprivileged but academically-gifted students attain a more
meaningful and productive future by helping them attain a college degree.
Should you wish to learn more about us, please feel free to contact us at
the aforementioned local numbers.

	We hope that each member of the Ateneo community will be our
partners in trying to help alleviate poverty through education. Let us all
do our part in national development.

	Thank you very much.

--
"For the growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistorical
acts; and that things are not so ill with you and me as they have been, is

					-Middlemarch, George Eliot