[Blueboard] Loyola Schools Non-teaching Staff's Annual Rest and Recreation

Marie Joy F. Rodriguez-Salita majoy at admu.edu.ph
Thu Apr 4 15:30:37 PHT 2002

To the Loyola Schools Community:

Please be informed that the Loyola Schools Non-teaching Office, Technical and
Maintenance Staff will be going to Rock Garden Resort and Hotel in Bolinao
Pangasinan for their annual Rest and Recreation on Friday and Saturday, April 5-
6, 2002.

In this regard, the Office of Administrative Services in Xavier Hall will be
closed as all the staff will be joining the Bolinao trip.  For assistance and
queries, you may call the Office of Administrative Services in Kostka Hall at
locals 5103 and 5118.

Thank you very much and happy long weekend!

Marie Joy R. Salita
Office of Administrative Services
Loyola Schools, Ateneo De Manila University
426-6001 ext. 5101-02

\\\\\\\"I can change.  I can live out of my imagination instead of my memory.
can
tie myself to my limitless potential instead of my limiting past.  I can become
my own first creator.\\\\\\\"