[Blueboard] AHS Special Schedule - October 3, 2001

marie borromeo mariebor at admu.edu.ph
Fri Sep 28 15:22:01 PHT 2001

TO             :     THE HIGH SCHOOL COMMUNITY

FROM       :     The Associate Principal for Academic Affairs

SUBJECT:      SPECIAL SCHEDULE ON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 3:

                        OPENING OF KATIPUNAN FUND DRIVE

 We will have the opening of the Katipunan Fund Drive (KFD) on Wednesday, October 3. Hence, we will follow the special schedule below on that day:

            7:45-7:50
     Moderator's Inspection (NO Flag Ceremony)

      7:50-8:05
     Students go to the Covered Courts

     C/o Class Moderators

      8:05-8:35
     KFD Opening Ceremony
      8:35-8:50
     Students return to their classrooms

      8:55-9:35
     First Period

      9:35-10:05
     Recess

      10:05-10:45
     Second Period

      10:50-11:30
     Third Period

      11:35-12:15
     Fifth Period for First & Third Year Levels

     LUNCH for Second & Fourth Year Levels
      12:20-1:00
     Fifth Period for Second & Fourth Year Levels

     (TD GROUP leaves for TD Tutoring)

     LUNCH for First & Third Year Levels

      1:05-1:45
     Fourth Period

      1:50-2:30
     Sixth Period

      2:35-3:35
     Activity Period

      2:40
     Dismissal for Students who are not members of Student Organizations

      3:40
     DISMISSAL for the rest

Note that we will have only 40 minutes per period. Additionally, the fourth and fifth periods have been interchanged in order to avoid conflicts between 5th period classes which use the same venue.

Please be guided accordingly.

MA. MARGARITA M. PAVIA