[Blueboard] A Follow-Up Invitation to a Round Table Discussion by the Peace Psychology Class of 2001

majoy at admu.edu.ph majoy at admu.edu.ph
Tue Sep 25 13:58:27 PHT 2001

Hello and Peace!

Our Round Table Discussion entitled,"Journeying to a Culture of Peace Amidst
National Controversies and a Global Threat of War" is slated for today,
Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2001 at 6:00 pm in SS Conference Rooms 3&4.

Mr. Roberto Conrado Guevara, Faculty of the Theology Department, Ms. Milagros
Du-Lagrosa of the Psychology Department and Dr. Beth Protacio-De Castro of the
University of the Philippines will share their insights on promoting a culture
of peace in the midst of the current national and global issues.  We have
similarly invited Professors of the Psychology Department to serve as panel of
reactors.

Please come as we aspire to make this RTD a fruitful and enriching exchange of
minds and hearts.

Thank you.

Peace Psychology Class of 2001