[Blueboard] An Invitation to a Round Table Discussion by the Peace Psychology Class of 2001

majoy at admu.edu.ph majoy at admu.edu.ph
Thu Sep 20 13:50:47 PHT 2001

Peace to all of you!

The Peace Psychology Class of the Department of Psychology of the Ateneo De
Manila University wishes to invite all students, faculty, administrators,
professionals and non-teaching staff to a Round Table Discussion entitled,
"Journeying to a Culture of Peace Amidst National Controversies and a Global
Threat of War."

This will be held on Tuesday, 25 September 2001, 6:00 pm at the Social
Sciences' Conference Rooms 3&4.

We have invited Fr. Carmelo Caluag, SJ ,Vice President for Planning and
Development/Alumni Affairs, Mr. Roberto Conrado Guevara, Faculty of the
Theology Department, and Dr. Beth Protacio-De Castro of the University of the
Philippines to share their insights on promoting a culture of peace in the
midst of the current national and global issues.  We have similarly invited
Professors of the Psychology Department to serve as panel of reactors.

If you believe in peace, please join us in this endeavor.

Thank you.