[Blueboard] Praying Our Friendships (a WEEKEND RETREAT for LS Faculty/Administrators)

L/S Campus Ministry Office ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Wed Sep 19 11:35:25 PHT 2001

Friendship is a gift.
It opens up worlds for us within and without.
To have a friend is to be profoundly connected
to a richly self-defining way of being in the world.

Friendship is the sacrament of possibility.
Through our friends we come to discover
what we cannot see in ourselves
and prod it into fullness.

It is said that the only way to grow
as a true human being
is to take the risk of being a friend
and giving time to establishing a friendship.

PRAYING OUR FRIENDSHIPS: GIFT, SACRAMENT, COMMITMENT
is a retreat that explores the important place of friendship in our lives
and its significance for spirituality.  Each retreatant is encouraged
to come with a friend/s (a friend may be a peer, a parent, a sibling,
a co-worker, a spouse, a classmate, etc.) to "pray" their relationship
together.  The retreat includes a ritual of commitment between/ among
friends.

OCTOBER 5-7
CENACLE RETREAT HOUSE
Director: Sr. Bubbles Bandojo, RC

Limited slots only.  Reserve your slot now at the CM office.
Thank you.

For inquiries, comments or suggestions kindly contact:

                       L/S CAMPUS MINISTRY OFFICE
                        First Floor, Kostka Hall
                             Loyola Schools
                       Ateneo de Manila University