[Blueboard] Fwd: ALL ABOUT OVERLOAD

regstrar at admu.edu.ph regstrar at admu.edu.ph
Fri Sep 14 08:41:01 PHT 2001

To all concerned:
Please note the correction made on the memo re: OVERLOAD. It should be Dean's
Lister for the I Semester, SY 2001-2002, and not II Semester Sy 2001-2002 as
indicated in the earlier memo we sent. Below is the corrected version:

                  ALL ABOUT OVERLOAD
Only students in the Dean’s List (I Semester, SY 2001-2002)
and graduating seniors are allowed to overload.

Graduating Seniors  : follow nos. 1-6
Dean’s Listers      : follow nos. 5 & 6 only

Procedure:

1. Claim Request to Overload Forms
     September 24 – 29, 2001
     Window 14, Registrar’s Office
     Xavier Hall

2. Secure approval/signature of Home Department
   Chairperson

3. Submit Request to Overload Forms on or before
     October 13, 2001 (Saturday)
     Window 14, Registrar’s Office,
     Xavier Hall

4. Claim approved Request to Overload Form with
   Registrar’s approval
     November 5, 2001 (Monday)
     Window 14, Registrar’s Office
     Xavier Hall

5. Secure Load Revision Forms from ADAA to process
   Overload units
     November 5-10, 2001
     Present request to Overload Form with Registrar’s
     Approval to Assistant Dean’s Office for Academic Affairs
     (ADAA), Ground Floor, Xavier Hall

6. Submit to Registrar the accomplished Load Revision form
   to document overload units
     Deadline: November 13, 2001 (Tuesday)
     Window 14, Registrar’s Office
     Xavier Hall