[Blueboard] Parenting for Kids Seminar

cefam at admu.edu.ph cefam at admu.edu.ph
Wed Sep 12 00:48:00 PHT 2001

ARE YOU RAISING YOUR KIDS RIGHT?

What's a better way to raise your Children?

Find out by joining CEFAM's . . . . .  .

PEP-KIDS WORKSHOPS
(Positive Empowered Parenting for Kids (1-12 years old)

Wokshop Topics:

*  What kind of Parent Am I?
*  How Can I Become My Child's Friend?
*  What Makes My Child Feel Happy, Confident and Capable?
*  How Can I Discipline My Child and Still Enjoy Parenting?

When:  2 Consecutive Saturdays,  SEPTEMBER 22 & 29, 2001

Where:  Center fro family Ministries (CEFAM)
               Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights, Q.C.

Fee:  P 1,500.00 per person/  P 2,600.00 for both parents
           (Includes handbook, lunch and snacks)

Resource Person are psychologists and counselors from the CEFAM Staff.

Limited Slots Available, For reservations, please call tel. nos. 426-4289 to 92.