[Blueboard] AHS Special Schedule On Friday, September 7, 2001

marie borromeo mariebor at admu.edu.ph
Tue Sep 4 12:04:22 PHT 2001

TO            :   THE HIGH SCHOOL COMMUNITY

 FROM       :      The Associate Principal for Academic Affairs

 SUBJECT:    SPECIAL SCHEDULE ON FRIDAY, 7 SEPTEMBER 2001

                            NATIVITY OF OUR BLESSED MOTHER
 On Friday, September 7, we will commemorate the Nativity of our Blessed Mother by celebrating a mass together. Hence, we will follow the special schedule below on that day:

 7:45-7:50
     Moderator's Inspection & Flag Ceremony

      7:50-8:05
     Students go to the Covered Courts

      c/o Class Moderators

      8:05-9:25
     MASS: Nativity of our Blessed Mother
      9:25-9:55
     Recess

      9:55-10:25
     First Period
      10:30-11:00
     Second Period

      11:05-11:35
     Third Period

      11:40-12:10
     Fourth Period

      12:15-12:45
     Fifth Period

      12:50
     Dismissal for 1st & 3rd Year Levels

      2:00-4:00
     CAT for Seniors

Note that each period will be 30 minutes long.

The Sophomores will not be joining us for the mass because they will be going on their field trip on that day.

Please be guided accordingly.

MA. MARGARITA M. PAVIA